Lee Kirby – Director
I am a highly regarded Practice Director with over 30 years’ experience in managing finance and business operations within law firms. Having worked with some of the world’s largest and most prestigious corporate US law firms, as well as regional and elite private client firms, I have an excellent understanding of how law firms of all sizes operate. In addition to my years of experience, I hold the following qualifications/certifications:
- Association of Accounting Technicians – Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development – Advanced Diploma in People Management and Development
- Institute of Legal Finance and Management – Diploma in Legal Cashiering
- PRINCE2 – Project Management Practitioner Certified
- IOSH – Institution of Occupational Safety and Health – Managing Safely Certification
- Certificate in Civil Litigation Procedure
I have a proven track record in planning and delivering successful projects and decided to set up Chrysalis Law Firm Consultants to help firms achieve their business objectives by maximising efficiency and improving profitability. Chrysalis Law Firm Consultants offer an affordable tailored solution to suit a firm’s requirements and budget.
I provide practical advice on how to manage businesses more effectively and fully manage projects or day to day operations as required by putting strategies in place which deliver results. My objective is to take the stress out of day to day practice management, leaving the partners free to focus on their clients and cases.
Areas of expertise include:
- Finance and Accounting (including COFA)
- Human Resources
- Legal Operations
- Health and Safety
- Information Technology
- Risk and Compliance
I aim to build strong and lasting relationships, becoming a trusted partner who is invested in helping firms achieve their strategic and operational goals. If you have an area of business that requires specialist attention, please contact me today for a free initial consultation.